Okey and Leslie's Beautiful Wedding Feature

Tuesday, May 24, 2011


Hello Lovelies!!

A couple of weeks ago I interviewed Okey and Leslie and they shared with us details about their love story and what keeps them ticking. Today, I have the pleasure of sharing some flicks from their beautiful wedding day! What I loved the MOST about their pictures is how they look like pages taken out of a high-fashion wedding magazine!! These pictures focus a lot on the couple and really capture the love they have for one another. Tell me what you guys think!!!


































































Photography by Sota Dzine

Okey and Leslie are also humanitarians who are founders of  a non-profit organization called Making Noise Inc. It is an organization that aims to use the arts, media, drama, and blogs to raise awareness of social injustice issues in the continent of Africa. Please, please take the time out to visit their website and lend a helping hand if possible and just read about how they are doing their part in changing the world!!
 

Here is the link to their site http://www.livethenoise.com/


 Stay Beautiful My Loves,
Memi




Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Skinny Hipster... said...

VERY LOVELYY...

KNaijaQueen said...

I attended this wedding last year and it was just as beautiful as it is in these pictures...

Anonymous said...

Soooo different but very nice!!!

Fola said...

Hey Memi and BCG, I have been AWOL for a while but I see you guys have been busy. I came to my "guilty pleasure" and look what I found? More delish pics to last me a while. All I can say was that this wedding was on point. Leslie and Okey did it up. I love that they were not a traditional couple and it WORKED!!!! Imean her hair, dress, jewelry. I also am in loooooove with the bridesmaids dresses. Not traditional @ all. Oh please bring more weddings like this to inspire us. By the way who was their photographer? That photographer go come London o! LOL!!!! Thanks for continuing to share.

Anonymous said...

Owww! such a beautiful story! God bless this union!

Post a Comment