Color-spiration!! Red, Black, and White

Friday, February 17, 2012

Hello Readers,

How are you all?? In the spirit of Valentine's Day and February being the month of love I wanted to share THE color that represents ALL things love...RED!! I love seeing red paired with black and white because it just adds an elegant, chic, classic look to such a bold and bright color! Tell me what you think!



iponge-blog.blogspot.com

www.weddingbee.com
pamperedbridewedding.com

 
www.weddingbycolor.com
www.ruffledblog.com

www.austinweddingcakes.com

www.studiocapture.com

Stay Beautiful My Loves,
Memi
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Whitney 'Nic' James said...

LOVE this post....my colors are blk white and red!! AND i have the 2nd photo on my vision board, AND we are using the converse idea too! love it!

~nic

Anonymous said...

I AM LOVING THE ROSES AND I THINK I PICKED SOME VERY HOT COLORS.THE 6TH OR 7TH PIC WITH THE ROSES ON THE CAKE IS TO DIE FOR.

Post a Comment