Beauty Sightings: Cake Table Ideas!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hello,

It's been a while since I did a Beauty Sightings post! I found some really cool table ideas, that do an amazing job of displaying the centerpiece of your wedding which is the CAKE!! Of course none of them top the signature BCG cake table,in my opinion, but they are beautiful nonetheless! Tell me what you think!! 












BCG Cake Tables

Tunji Sarumi Fine Art Weddings

Dotun's Photo Lounge




Stay Beautiful My Loves,
Memi

P.S. Sorry about the lack of photo credits, if you recognize any of these pictures PLEASE let me know so I can properly credit you. I hate the idea of stealing other people's work!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Chi said...

Memi now you have us all obsessed with CAKE and FOOD!!!! LOL. Thanks though, these cakes are absolutely gorgeous. Gone are the days of boring cake table or the 8 stair princess cakes. We love that you and the BCG team keep inspiring us.

Post a Comment