Beauty Sightings: Out of the Box Wedding Invitations!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hello Everyone!! Today I am showing you guys some really different and quirky wedding invitations! Most people go with the classic, elegant, wedding invitation something like this:






But today I'm going to introduce you to a couple of other wedding invitations that add a different twist and another element of FUN to the wedding experience for you and your guests! Let me know what you think!!



















All the pictures above were taken from this TUMBLR site






What do you think of the invitations? Would you want something more classic or something different?? Talk to me!!

Stay Beautiful My Loves,
Memi
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Highly Favored said...

I go for classic. Check out this invitation website: http://www.carciofidesign.com/couture_invitation_bombay.html

Post a Comment