Beauty Sightings: REAL Gorgeous Brides and Their REAL Gorgeous Gowns!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011


Hello Everyone!!


Welcome backkkk! Today I am going to be featuring some "Essence Brides"! Essence runs a weekly article titled Bridal Bliss, where they feature a beautiful BLACK couple and share their beautiful love stories! One thing I can say about Essence Brides is that they are always so chic, fashionable, and beautiful! So today I just picked a few brides with stunning dresses to share with you. I really just want to show how we ROCK beautiful gowns! Click on the link below the pictures for more on their respective love stories and more pics! ENJOYYY!



Michi and Brandon Marshall

Egypt and Mike
 
Danielle and Brandon

Viva and Chike
  
Nicole and Damien

Dolapo and Dane

Janae and Lance

A better shot of the Janae's dress! Gorgeous!
Nkechi and Mitch

HADDD to post this twice b/c I'm in LOVE with this Monique Lhullier number!



Patricia and Elijah

Peggy and Willie

Kemi and Grant

Tulani and Othello

Tiffany and Darryl
 
Russela and Richie

Okay this is not an Essence bride but a BCG BRIDE!! I absolutely LOVEEDDDDD her dress and I can not WAIT to share the professional pictures with you all, but here is a sneak peak at her BEAUTIFUL gown!

STUNNING!!
 That is all I have for today folks! Let me know what you think about the gowns! Which one is your favorite?? DO you have any dream gowns?? Later on this week I will be featuring one of the HOTTEST African dress designers in the country, make sure u stay tuned to see who it is!


Stay Beautiful My Loves, 
Memi
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment