BEAUTY SIGHTINGS: Wedding Ring Photographs

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

One of my FAVORITE parts of wedding albums are the detail shots. I love how, despite all the seriousness and emotions in a wedding album, there are specific shots dedicated to the small things that make everything come to life! Today I'm showcasing some pictures I've come across of GORGEOUSSSS wedding rings and some really cute photo ideas! I think these are really cute ways to showcase the ring in the detail portion of ANY album!















What do you think of these??


Sooo many to choose from!!!!













Did this post give you any ideas??? Which one is your dream ring?? Have you even thought about it?? If you already have a ring, is it the one you always dreamed of?? Let me know, talk to me!!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment