Beautiful BCG Wedding!! Chinedu & Linda's Gorgeous Wedding!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Hello Everyone,


Today I have some amazing photographs from Chinedu and Linda's gorgeous August wedding! I was lucky enough to attend the wedding and I'm not going to lie my mouth dropped when we walked in! BCG did it again! LOL! Take a peek at some of the details and let me know what you think!





















Event Design and Planning: BCG Event Decor
Photographer: Dotun's Photo Lounge
Cake: Charlie's Butter Cream Cakes
Venue: Scottish Rite Masonic Temple


Stay Beautiful My Loves,
Memi
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Recherché said...

WOW!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG Dis is sooooooooo like gorgeous!!! Is this that hall in Baltimore? Goodness, its like wow!!!!! Great job, can't wait to see more personal photos of the couple.

Martha N. said...

FAB! I luv it!

Memi said...

Thanks guys!!!

@Anon yes this is the Scottish Rites hall close to Johns Hopkins University!

Post a Comment