Be Inspired: Blush Heavenly Dream

Monday, January 30, 2012

Hello Readers!!


Today I want to share with you some color-spirations!! I know one of the biggest things for a bride to select are her wedding colors. So I'm here to help! If you have any requests on color ideas you would like to see together, send me an email or leave a comment and I'll post an inspiration board to give you a jump start on things you can do to make your wedding look amazing!!


Here, we have a very soft, wispy, romantic palette! You should be able to pick up on hints of  blush pink, ivory, mauve, and antique gold. I predict we will be seeing a lot of these light, soft colors this wedding season.




Borrowed from The Perfect Palette


Here are some other things you could add to complement your colors:








Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! ;-)

Post a Comment