Happy New Year and Welcome Back!!!!

Thursday, January 19, 2012



Hello Readers!!!


Bye-Bye 2011!!!! Welcome New Year, welcome new heights!!


Welcome back to our blog!! We took a break to let the holidays pass and let all of you settle in but we are back! We are ready to have an exciting and fun-filled year with you all!


Could be you!!
This is such a busy year for BCG! We have so many amazing weddings coming up including MINE! Loll! We are so eager to see how this year will unfold. We will be doing some new things with our blog this year. We will still have our Ah! Mazing Vendor and Beautiful Wedding features but we will now be sharing trends, inspiration boards, and the most EXCITING thing we are doing this year will be a FREE wedding giveaway! Yes that is right, we will be planning and designing a wedding for a deserving couple with a compelling love story to share with us!! I will have more details about that as time goes on, so stay tuned with us!


We are ALSO looking for more wedding bloggers!! If you have a passion for weddings and love to write and blog! Please contact me at bcgblogger[at]gmail[dot]com. We want you!


Stay Beautiful My Loves,
Memi
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well y'all should get ready for me cause I will be wining that :) lol. Good luck Mems on ur wedding planing I know you can't wait right? that feeling lol

O.S-H said...

Hi Memi,
I duff my hat to you and your team... your work takes my breath away!

Post a Comment