Sneak Peek!! Mide and Saki's Wedding

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Heyy Lovelies!!

I had the honor of attending one of  THE "chic-est" and  most elegant weddings of this wedding season so far! And of course we had the honor of designing and decorating the entire event!!!!!

 I loved everything about this wedding from the brides gown, to her color scheme, the centerpieces, to the custom gobo design, and ESPECIALLY the lighting that illuminated the room in various colors throughout the night.  The MC had us CRACKING up and the bartending service had the most delicious slushy drinks and "mocktails" (YUMMY).   This was a wedding absolutely DONE right. 


Here are a few photos  we took to share with you guys! We will DEFINITELY be doing a full feature of this wedding as part of our "Beautiful Weddings" series once we get our hands on the professional photos.

Congratulations again Mide and Saki! Your wedding was trulyyy beautiful!! Thanks for making us part of your special day.

















I LOVEEEE this gobo!!! So sexy!!


Glimpse of her dress :-)





Here is thier Stunning Wedding Video trailer, done by the talented crew @ Maverick Productions







Vendors: 
Event Design, Floral, and Decor: BCG Events
Photographer: Dotuns Photo Lounge
Event Coordinator: Vintage Ivy Events


Thanks for reading! What do you think?? Talk to me!

Stay Beautiful My Loves,
Memi
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Fola said...

WOW!!!!! U guys definitely do it big up in the States!!! This wedding is like some royalty stuff. I definitely haven't seen anything like this. Its soooo nice. And BCG Events, you guys did an amazing job!!! I love her bouquet, it was just unique and her decorations were FABULOUS!!! I especially love their image and looks like a lite up bar. Memi thanks for sharing again. This is the most bautiful wedding I have ever seen. I wonder how much they spent, looks like they spent a pretty penny. CONGRATULATIONS to the bride and groom, they also looked very happy.

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying your blog. This wedding was NICE!!!!! In fact I am speechless. This is one of the best Nigerian weddings I have seen. It has definitely raised the bar. It looks like something out of Platinum Weddings or My Fair Weddings. WOW!!!!

Post a Comment