Beauty Sightings: STUNNINGGGG centerpieces!!!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hey Guys!! 

I just have some eye-teasers for you today! When you walk into a wedding reception your eyes are AUTOmatically drawn to what?? The centerpieces! They are literally the focal point of any wedding design. A beautiful centerpiece can take your wedding reception from drab to fab very quickly!! So here are some that I've stumbled across that make me wipe the drool off my keyboard!






This seems very simple, but it looks so serene and I LOVE IT!










This is SUPER dramatic but it works!

All the photos above were taken from Tumblr.

What do you guys think?? I prefer more DRAMATIC centerpieces, very tall, very full, and dripping in **BLING**! What about you? What style of centerpiece do you prefer?

Stay Blessed My Loves,
Memi
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment