Trend Alert: Chiavari Chair Back Covers

Monday, February 27, 2012

Hey Readers!!!

I know plenty of people have recognized THEE Chiavari Chair. These chairs have become wildly popular in the past couple of years. I think one of the reasons why they have become such a hot commodity is because it actually becomes a part of your wedding decor and the overall look. Now people are taking the fabulosity of these chairs one step further with turning them into works of art!! Check out some of the gorgeous chair back covers that are available to you. Imagine how these could TRANSFORM your decor!

These photos were borrowed from www.wildflowerlinen.com. They are located mainly in California and on the West Coast, but if you are interested in something like this for your event reach out to us and our design team will DEFINITELY make it happen for you! Let me know what you think!













Stay Beautiful My Loves,
Memi

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it's too much..lol... I only really like the last one...lol

lizp said...

Its like the chair gets a wedding dress as well..lovely

Anonymous said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! What a fabulous idea. About how much do these cost? They look very tasteful which = expensive. LOL! Go ahead Memi and BCG let us know.

Yemi said...

These are certainly a nice touch. A way to beautify the chiavari chair. I don't know if I would do this though for 500 chairs. maybe for the vip sections or a few chairs because it may be too much.

Memi said...

@Yemi I totally agree with you!! 500 chair covers could definitely be overwhelming.

@Anon the price could vary by style and quantity we'd have to have more details about the event to give you more numbers, lol!

Post a Comment